We have numerous residential homes throughout the communities of Summit County, nestled into the safe, comfortable and cozy surrounds of Hudson, Akron and Stow. As you can see by these photos, these are most definitely “homes” in the best, most affectionate sense of the term – for here our residents not only live, but have a life, rich with affection, care and educational experience.
With constant interaction and care, our individuals experience and learn:
- Daily living skills for independent living
- 24 hour support and care in homes
- Professional staff of QIDP’s, professional nurses and highly trained DSP’s
- PT, OT and Speech services
- Creative, hands on, innovative training experiences on a daily basis and our staff is continually advancing the level of care. Evant offers regular training in PMT, CPR & First Aid, OSHA, Individual Rights and MUI.
- Rich, fulfilling lives in the community
- Community involvement, meaning being a part of the community, having physicians in the community and other service providers, are a part of social groups and attend community events like festivals, car shows, music in the park and so much more.